Vinyl and Beer

That would require making eye-contact with the enemies who are also in the store.

Actually, the last time I went to the store there was a single line for all registers (good), but for a good 5 minutes it didn't move, presumably because of the incredibly loud, angry yelling coming from somewhere I couldn't see (bad).

Re: digital lists, most of the time it's easier for me because scratching stuff off and my wife orders lists in how she goes through the store which is some wacky-ass bullshit so I have to constantly scan it. Crossing out with a pen requires two hands, deleting from phone just one. Also she's often adding stuff as I leave. #organized.

Speaking of the store, we're on our last bag of rice so I think I'm going to take a quick ride down to the local mexican grocery, I've heard ethnic stores are way better supplied than the regular places, and if ANYONE in the goddamn town has some motherfucking black beans it's probably the Mexican grocers...
Possibly their best album. I would also accept Fables o4 Life’s Rich Pageant depending on the day.

Is Thursday considered emo? In high school, a bunch of us drove to Memphis and ate mushrooms and saw Thursday. This was around the time of their Full Collapse record. It was a really good experience and kinda changed my mind about some of that genre.
I've always heard them referred to as 'screamo' which I suppose is a fairly good descriptor of what they do. they're from Jersey and played Philly a bunch.. I saw them at some small clubs around the city. I haven't given Full Collapse a spin in quite a while, but I remember that album fondly as well.

Not the exact upgrade I was looking for, but this hit my local shop used for a ridiculously low price and couldn’t pass up. It’s an AT-LPW40WN and according to the shop owner, it was barely used. And I would have to agree. It’s in great shape.

Breaking it in with a little Pigsx7 and Wooden Robot Soace Magic x1

ECD345EC-7CBD-4A22-ADFB-F509D8608C53.jpeg

Back