Vinyl and Beer

Last one for a while...sorry for the abundance of posts in here recently. Been listening to records nonstop while working from home. I’ll try to use a little more restraint going forward...

maybe

A9623C33-B614-495D-A55E-6E994C6A39FF.jpeg
I've been listening to a ton of Uncle Acid lately.

Last one for a while...sorry for the abundance of posts in here recently. Been listening to records nonstop while working from home. I’ll try to use a little more restraint going forward...

My WFH office is upstairs and our record setup is downstairs where my gf is working. It’s not an option for me til the end of the day 😭

I got one room for all my shit when we moved into this house. So it’s my home office/listening room.

I’m actually gonna be picking up a pretty decent used AT table this weekend from my local shop (trying to keep them in business by finding every excuse to buy shit) to replace this janky thing which is then going to become my late night porch Bluetooth setup for the awesome NC nights. Hate having to switch to Spotify when I go out to the porch...

maybe

A9623C33-B614-495D-A55E-6E994C6A39FF.jpeg
nah, keep posting. more the better. as long as I can tell what artist/album it is, I'm discovering new music... slowly. it's hard to keep up with you ;)

Back