Couple thangs

Were you in an area with really shitty service Layne? I've seen this happen when my train is going through a tunnel.

2007 me is with you
FWIW, I use it on my phone bc it syncs with desktop and Chrome desktop is abysmal. It uses so much RAM, and with multiple work programs, Excel, MS teams, etc etc, I can’t handle how bad it slows down my computer. And Safari has gotten better, but it’s still not good.

I’ve cycled thru Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge, and DuckDuckGo, and Firefox is by far my favorite browser

FWIW, I use it on my phone bc it syncs with desktop and Chrome desktop is abysmal. It uses so much RAM, and with multiple work programs, Excel, MS teams, etc etc, I can’t handle how bad it slows down my computer. And Safari has gotten better, but it’s still not good.

I’ve cycled thru Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge, and DuckDuckGo, and Firefox is by far my favorite browser

you do not have to justify your browser choices to me. To Nathan you do, but not to me.
I've been on Chrome for a long time now. Firefox slowed down a long time ago and then I made the switch. But google gives me the creeps now so I'm kinda open to trying something new. I just saw Brave, which I need to look into.

you do not have to justify your browser choices to me. To Nathan you do, but not to me.
I've been on Chrome for a long time now. Firefox slowed down a long time ago and then I made the switch. But google gives me the creeps now so I'm kinda open to trying something new. I just saw Brave, which I need to look into.
I've used Brave on mobile exclusively for the past couple years. Would recommend.

Back