Real Golf

Yup, I’m feeling like -11 or -12 tomorrow get it done. Admittedly if the weather holds, and wind stays down, then he might hold on if everyone pushes hard. Wouldn’t be out the idea of a playoff. Could get a squirt of rain tomorrow so I know they’ll run the subs tonight and cut somewhere around 4-5am and roll em.

If we get to -15 I’ll be very very surprised unless the weather helps.
Regardless it’s a crammed leaderboard, and big ass numbers are out there all week as we’ve seen.
They don’t want -15. If they want to make it super hard tomorrow I think -10 gets it done? If they can dry the greens out enough and they don’t get any rain they can make that score happen. However it goes I hope it’s a tight race to the end. Good group at -7

Also I got pimento cheese made, texas toast for the splurge and I’m smoking a Georgia hog shoulder with peach wood and hickory I cut and split myself.

Might make peach ice cream and make the ice cream sandwiches they serve for Sunday. Those little fuckers are good. Should have bought a case of Stella for the real taste profile.
Thinking about making smash burgers with pimento cheese for dinner.

And is Harman four and half feet tall?

they are leaking oil early, someone get a rag!!!

edit: the drone views, they got the greens baked last night. Just wait until this Georgia sun beats them the rest of the afternoon, the back nine is gonna get stupid quick

Back