US - West Portland

homeless filth is a pretty strong take. I mean, they ARE human beings.

I used to take improv classes at Brody just north of Burnside and Broadway and we would go to Upper Lip after class mainly because it was always pretty quiet and a great place to actually talk. I too will miss it. I haven't seen Cam in a minute. Any of you other PDX folks know how he landed? I imagine things have already been hard going back to the beginning of COVID.

Yo! I'm doing okay, considering I haven't worked since mid-March. I've been kind of sort of looking for work, but public-facing jobs are a bit sketchy at the moment still. Going out still feels strange, and I can tell a lot of service staff are uncomfortable. Unemployment has definitely helped stop me from freaking out, along with a lot of video games and books.

I think there's a mild chance Bailey's will be back. Upper Lip? I'm not sure. We did host a final 3F lambic tasting. There may still be some bottles available for sale on the website!

Yo! I'm doing okay, considering I haven't worked since mid-March. I've been kind of sort of looking for work, but public-facing jobs are a bit sketchy at the moment still. Going out still feels strange, and I can tell a lot of service staff are uncomfortable. Unemployment has definitely helped stop me from freaking out, along with a lot of video games and books.

I think there's a mild chance Bailey's will be back. Upper Lip? I'm not sure. We did host a final 3F lambic tasting. There may still be some bottles available for sale on the website!
Hey dude! Sorry to hear about the COVID layoff but I'm glad to hear you're finding some healthy coping mechanisms and UI is providing some relief. I very much look forward to a get together when people feel comfortable and things are safe (whatever that metric is). My wife and I have thankfully been gainfully employed throughout so let me know if there's any way we can help with anything. At the very least I owe you a beer since the last time I saw you it was at Bailey's and you spotted me a pour :D Cheers!

Jackson's Corner
Boss Rambler Beer Club
Platypus Pub
Sunriver Brewing
Broken Top Bottle Shop
Bend Brewing
Silver Moon

Platypus Pub shows as permanently closed on Google. Is that correct? Was a fun spot.

Back