Couple thangs

I don't know what it is, but this site hates my wifi network. Clicking the "like" button takes forever to actually do anything, pictures struggle to load, etc. As soon as I turn off Wifi on my phone it loads immediately. No other website I can think of does this. Weird.

I don't know what it is, but this site hates my wifi network. Clicking the "like" button takes forever to actually do anything, pictures struggle to load, etc. As soon as I turn off Wifi on my phone it loads immediately. No other website I can think of does this. Weird.

At home only or on any wifi?

At home only or on any wifi?
I don’t go anywhere, so my only point of reference is at home. It could totally be my wireless network, but I’ve never run into this issue with any other forum.

Last edited:
Right right.

Try stealing your neighbor's wifi and see if that has the same effect? Or a family member's phone?
I’m actually out on a walk right now and logged into my kid’s dentist’s WiFi, and it’s doing the same thing.

Well that implies an issue with your phone and wifi specifically. Do you have a proxy or VPN setup on your phone when using wifi by chance?
Nope, I don’t. It’s been happening for a while now, I think I have similar issues on my desktop Mac (also on the WiFi network). It’s not the end of the world, but just weird that it’s only this website.

My network and/or iphone must be trying to tell me something.

Nope, I don’t. It’s been happening for a while now, I think I have similar issues on my desktop Mac (also on the WiFi network). It’s not the end of the world, but just weird that it’s only this website.

My network and/or iphone must be trying to tell me something.

If you use someone else's phone, do you experience the same thing? This is weird.

Lately when I try to post photos directly from my phone they show up sideways, like here:

I have a Pixel 4a using the Brave browser. If I go to my Google Photos in my web browser and download them on my computer their orientation is correct and I can post them normally. Additionally if I look at them in Google Photos on my phone they are the correct orientation. Is anybody else having this issue?

Lately when I try to post photos directly from my phone they show up sideways, like here:

I have a Pixel 4a using the Brave browser. If I go to my Google Photos in my web browser and download them on my computer their orientation is correct and I can post them normally. Additionally if I look at them in Google Photos on my phone they are the correct orientation. Is anybody else having this issue?
Nbc Gwen GIF by The Voice

PXL_20201205_023634844.jpg

Popping old bottles and listening to DOOM Xmas beats because

I get a kick out of brew

Edit: Nathan why are my mobile photos posting sideways lately? Off to the tech support thread...
I haven't seen anyone else with this issue. What kind of phone are you using and what browser?

PXL_20201205_023634844.jpg

PXL_20201205_040137621.jpg

Annoyingly it's not every picture. I took these two minutes apart, both in portrait orientation. I've tried to upload the first one five times and it always switches orientation. This other one posted in the correct direction just fine. OY!

Back