This thread about the National Basketball Association may not be retransmitted, reproduced, rebroadcast, or otherwise distributed...

I've got no horse in this race, but I'm really pulling for a G7 in MSG.

futurama-serious.gif

Whichever team lost would say they pissed the game away. So the Knicks pissed the game away. Even though Philly probably could’ve won it in regulation by at least 10.
Now I can’t go for all you can eat stone crabs on Thursday.

tenor.gif

Well, the nba schedulers, for some unknown reason, decided the game will start at 9pm so I can still get all you can eat stone crabs. This seems like a huge karmic risk though. Crustaceans and a Knicks playoff series victory? I’ll have to roll the dice I guess.

sad-pablo-lonely.gif

^^ Me waiting for this Knicks game tomorrow , and it's a 9 PM start time WTF . I have been a die hard Knicks fan since 90' and as soon as Josh Hart got fouled I had that familiar feeling that the Knicks were about to be on the wrong end of some magical Garden moment . It blew my high actually , you could tell he did not want to be at that line , when he bricked I knew it was over.

I knew this series was gonna go at least 6 , but mane have not taken an L this bad in years , sheeit has been on mind all day .Having watched this team all year they are mentally tuff , but that type of choke job some teams do not recover from .

sad-pablo-lonely.gif

^^ Me waiting for this Knicks game tomorrow , and it's a 9 PM start time WTF . I have been a die hard Knicks fan since 90' and as soon as Josh Hart got fouled I had that familiar feeling that the Knicks were about to be on the wrong end of some magical Garden moment . It blew my high actually , you could tell he did not want to be at that line , when he bricked I knew it was over.

I knew this series was gonna go at least 6 , but mane have not taken an L this bad in years , sheeit has been on mind all day .Having watched this team all year they are mentally tuff , but that type of choke job some teams do not recover from .

this is why i love sports

shit is so nerve wracking and so exhilarating all at once

I mean he's correct with regard to the team construction. I know it doesn't work like that but the front office should catch just as much heat as the coaches

Yeah, I think he's correct as well. Star players and their powerbroker agents run the league now. Don't get me wrong, player empowerment is a great thing, but I have a hard time blaming Darvin Ham for instance when Lebron decides who coaches and plays there.

Yeah, I think he's correct as well. Star players and their powerbroker agents run the league now. Don't get me wrong, player empowerment is a great thing, but I have a hard time blaming Darvin Ham for instance when Lebron decides who coaches and plays there.
That Westbrook trade really hurt the Lakers.

And suns seemingly mortgage everything to try to win now.

Both huge front office fumbles

Back