Talkin' 'bout Beerz

giphy.gif

pabst-blue-ribbon.jpeg

giphy.gif

I've been waiting for one of these guys to make a higher ABV one of these to mimic a lime La Croix and vodka and of all fucking people Pabst has done it.

I'm starting to wonder with all these new malt beverages they're diversifying outside of beer for when MillerCoors eventually kicks their ass to the curb.

What is the appeal of hard seltzer? Are there situations where you're drinking seltzer and can't just throw in some vodka/whiskey/whatever?

Then again the appeal of seltzers themselves is also completely beyond me. Drinking La Croix when it's the only cold beverage available makes me pine for regular water.

Only time I’ll even consider ingesting carbonated water is if I’m in a forest or desert or wherever with zeroo access to normal water, even then, I would go thirsty until I’m about to die. It’s why I’ve only had couple sips prolly 2-3 times in my life

The texture, taste and feeling of swallowing it just tastes all wrong and hard to not just spit it out. (That’s what she said)

I can’t fathom why somebody would enjoy it

And basic white girls(95% of white girls in ‘19) and their hipster boyfriends would never mix it with non-alcohol beer. They don’t drink it for fun, they drink it for the alcohol, to forget about how pitiful they are as humans. (Tho at the same time thinking they’re better sliced bread).
And they drink it instead of beer/craft beer most of the time, because they don’t want to be associated with the neck beards.

Only time I’ll even consider ingesting carbonated water is if I’m in a forest or desert or wherever with zeroo access to normal water, even then, I would go thirsty until I’m about to die. It’s why I’ve only had couple sips prolly 2-3 times in my life

The texture, taste and feeling of swallowing it just tastes all wrong and hard to not just spit it out. (That’s what she said)

And basic white girls(95% of white girls in ‘19) and their hipster boyfriends would never mix it with non-alcohol beer. They don’t drink it for fun, they drink it for the alcohol, to forget about how pitiful they are as humans. (Tho at the same time thinking they’re better sliced bread).
And they drink it instead of beer/craft beer most of the time, because they don’t want to be associated with the neck beards.

stupac'd?

LMAO you ok there bud?

Nope.

Incel is not a word, so idk what you were trying to say

I do apologize for insulting all the neckbeards on here who found a dumb enough white girl to go out with/marry them. I see some here are easily offended, just like yer white girls you like.
I don’t like when people insult my girl so I can understand.

But, I do have a fiancée but she’s a beautiful Latina from Mexico who works harder than any of y’all could imagine, and still is finer than a knife edge.
(Insert: hahah yaaa right virgin you ain’t got no Latina blalala) lame asses

Tell your girl I said hi, I think Whole Foods still has collagen powder and La Croix on sale this week

I do apologize for insulting all the neckbeards on here who found a dumb enough white girl to go out with/marry them. I know y’all are easily offended, just like yer white girls you like.
I don’t like when people insult my girl

But, I do have a fiancée but she’s a beautiful Latina from Mexico who works harder than any of y’all could imagine, and still is finer than a knife edge.

Tell your girl I said hi, I think Whole Foods still has collagen powder and La Croix on sale this week

Simultaneously the best and worst post on the site so far.

I do apologize for insulting all the neckbeards on here who found a dumb enough white girl to go out with/marry them. I see some here are easily offended, just like yer white girls you like.

giphy.gif

jajajajajajaja

Guess Ill start..

Havent drank beer in like 3 WEEKS 😂😭😂😂😂😭. Been crushing about 6 cases of these a week, my buddy helps me out a little but still, we CRUSHING these. I like it better than beer I think right now, and lower calories too!! Bae likes that :love:
Favorite flavor?? ALL dem.

Happy monday yall.

66674184_2512222158999722_2858144931264019897_n.jpg

source.gif

What is the appeal of hard seltzer? Are there situations where you're drinking seltzer and can't just throw in some vodka/whiskey/whatever?

Then again the appeal of seltzers themselves is also completely beyond me. Drinking La Croix when it's the only cold beverage available makes me pine for regular water.
There's a convenience factor of not having to add any hard stuff in. The strange thing to me is that hard seltzer has been around for several years and just took off this spring. I think there's an association with lower calories, but they're pretty much the same as similar abv beers.

I like sparkling water and La Croix but White Claw is a too sweet and I really haven't had the inclination to try others.

Back