Streaming is the hotness.

Chibnall is a shit writer. They completely wasted Jodie Whitaker. Excited for RTD to come back
Jodie’s acting in Broadchurch is still some of my favorite acting ever (along with Olivia Colman). I don’t hate the Chibnall DW era as much as most other fans, but I still find it remarkable how badly he fumbled with someone he had already produced amazing TV with.

What’s this?
Which would you like to know more about?

James Franco “acting school” and David Simon tweeting people should leave him alone about it the day AFTER The Deuce ended.

OR

Founders getting sued for racial discrimination, having a spectacularly memorable deposition in which their representative said things like “I don’t see color” and that he didn’t know if Barak Obama was black or not because he had not personally asked him. Most everyone forgave and forgot until last week when their Detroit tasting room abruptly shut down because (spoiler) Racial Discrimination 2: We Learned Nothing From Our Lack Of Consequences happened.

Sometimes it is worth remembering the absolutely doofy things public figures say is all I am saying.

Which would you like to know more about?

James Franco “acting school” and David Simon tweeting people should leave him alone about it the day AFTER The Deuce ended.

OR

Founders getting sued for racial discrimination, having a spectacularly memorable deposition in which their representative said things like “I don’t see color” and that he didn’t know if Barak Obama was black or not because he had not personally asked him. Most everyone forgave and forgot until last week when their Detroit tasting room abruptly shut down because (spoiler) Racial Discrimination 2: We Learned Nothing From Our Lack Of Consequences happened.

Sometimes it is worth remembering the absolutely doofy things public figures say is all I am saying.
Oof

Yeah I was more about the Franco part.

What's the point if no lasers?
Oh no he's right

Sad John Cena GIF

Don’t think it’s been discussed on here but Bad Sisters won the BAFTA for best drama last night. Be interesting to see if it gets an Emmy nomination. I’m a huge Sharon Horgan fan and loved this show.

Restarting Weeds in a post-Breaking Bad world is the dumbest reboot idea I think I've heard this week.

In the new version she forms a corporation and applies for a recreational dispensary license through her state. She gets a loan from a credit union and leases a small storefront on a somewhat busy street. She pays taxes, takes care of her employees, and is a member of the local chamber of commerce.

Real exciting stuff.

Comcast, in a completely unsurprising move, will not be buying Disney's 2/3 majority of Hulu and instead will be accepting (at least) $9 billion dollars from Disney for their remaining 1/3 stake in Hulu next year as per their last contract signed in 2019.

Comcast CEO Brian Roberts responded only with this gif when asked for comment:

dance-minions.gif

Back