Gambling

Was I the only one to jump on an absolutely goofy o/u of 16.5 in today's HOU/COL Mexico game?

Sure, the air is thin, but those teams are bad and 17 is a shit load of runs for a baseball game.

Daigneult winning coach of the year is a small win for me. Offsets my Mazzulla + Portis/Lavert 6th man longshot losses. Feel like I made a bunch of really good NBA futures bets that aged well but came up a bit short. Going to need a Denver title really bad.

I like Just A Touch and Honor Marie in the Derby tomorrow. Hopefully they stay in the 12-1 range. Fierceness is an awesome horse but don't like that price for a Derby. I'll play some combo of 7-8-17-4-5 in a superfecta.

I’d have to check my Pikkit history, but I swear every time I take Jalen Suggs 3s he goes 2-8 or something.

I have him for 4 in a dumb risk free play and he’s 2-9!! going into the 4th today. Volume is always there but he’s ass.

LurchingBeast
I downloaded a gambling app prior to UFC 300 and my violence-loving wife and I had a blast making some silly picks and came out $26 up.
Were watching and gambling tonight, any picks?

Not much, it's not a great card.

I made a fun McKinney in rd 1 +340 :: Robovics in rd 2 +600 play the other day. Lines have probably moved though.

Ulberg by KO/TKO/DQ +100

Nothing in the main event but wouldn't be surprised if Lewis gets subbed again.

In the co-main, I think Buckley is a vulnerable favorite - maybe even by ko - but I didn't bet it.

Back