US - South Everything TEXAS thread

They were Sigma Brewing until last month.
I was at Sigma back in Feb. I wonder why they changed names. They make some tasty beers.

Pretty much every place you went is a 40min drive from my house. Whenever we do go back to the office and if we're only going to be in office a few days a week, I'll volunteer to work Friday in office just because this gets me more than halfway to anything interesting in this state sized city.

1607706110921.png

giphy.gif

Totally forgot about this. It does suck (for me) that they're not doing draft of limited stuff at the brewery and just canning. I'd love to try but no way I need 4-packs of those variants.

Flood is now distributing Schramm’s Mead and it’s hitting shelves staring today. Noticed D&Q got it in Houston already.

2020 ain’t bad after all!
Also Maine Dinner kegs around the state. Tbd on where they land in Austin

Hopefully Draught House or Billy’s on Burnet since those are literally the only bars I’ve gone to since March.
Patio burgs and beers at Billy’s has been a staple for us throughout the pandemic. But I wouldn’t hold my breath on them getting a keg

Guess this is the replacement for 5 o'clock pils?

Unfortunately, it’s not just a 5OC clone. They should’ve just kept it instead of killing off and then releasing multiple new pilsners. I’ll reserve judgement til I try this new one

Back