US - Midwest Wisconsin

opinions on the grub at Hacienda in Milwaukee?

going to be there next weekend and planning a stop but it will be a lot easier to convince my wife if the food is good.
So the wife and I went to Hacienda last Friday night. The place was pretty full but there was no wait.

I ordered the fish fry and she ordered the burrito of the month.

She had an ipa that she said was pretty meh and I had a rye lager which was decent.

Our meals came out and I'm pretty sure my mouth was agape because of the burrito.

$13.95 for the burrito of the month and that's what you get. A burrito. Not a damn thing else.

Has anyone ever seen a burrito alone on a plate before? I haven't.

The fish fry was o.k. One half of a piece of rye bread and no butter.

Overall:

tenor.gif

So the wife and I went to Hacienda last Friday night. The place was pretty full but there was no wait.

I ordered the fish fry and she ordered the burrito of the month.

She had an ipa that she said was pretty meh and I had a rye lager which was decent.

Our meals came out and I'm pretty sure my mouth was agape because of the burrito.

$13.95 for the burrito of the month and that's what you get. A burrito. Not a damn thing else.

Has anyone ever seen a burrito alone on a plate before? I haven't.

The fish fry was o.k. One half of a piece of rye bread and no butter.

Overall:

tenor.gif

that's a bummer :(

i've seen burrito's solo before, for sure, but usually they're like $6 - 7 bucks and too big to reasonably eat unless you're trashed drunk.

Was up in WI over the holiday weekend and on my way home I stopped for gas and of course some NG brews. Can anyone tell me if Nectar ale is newer or an old shelf turd. Can never be sure with gas station inventory.