US - Midwest Wisconsin

b.singh

Formerly bramsdell
Heading to Milwaukee for a wedding on Friday. I made reservations at Faunleroy and Amilinda for Friday night with my parents - suggestion between the two?

Have no plans for Saturday daytime, but it looks like it's going to be chilly and maybe rainy. Any suggestions? Will be killing the day with my parents, who will also be attending the wedding.

Staying at The Hyatt Downtown, and walkability is prioritized, but if it rains, that all goes out the window.

Walking distance from Hyatt:

Doc's Commerce BBQ - great food and 60 taps

Old World Third Street - a bunch of places for beer and Uber Tap Room has great taps and one of the largest cheese selections in town with lots of free samples.

Fiserv Forum is the new Milwaukee Bucks stadium.

Milwaukee Public Museum

If you don't limit yourself to walking distance go on the Lakefront Brewery tour

b.singh

Formerly bramsdell
Walking distance from Hyatt:

Doc's Commerce BBQ - great food and 60 taps

Old World Third Street - a bunch of places for beer and Uber Tap Room has great taps and one of the largest cheese selections in town with lots of free samples.

Fiserv Forum is the new Milwaukee Bucks stadium.

Milwaukee Public Museum

If you don't limit yourself to walking distance go on the Lakefront Brewery tour

I've been on about a thousand brewery tours - does the Lakefront tour provide anything more than "fermenters, bottling line, smell these hops"? Or should I just go to have some beers? Thanks for the recs!

b.singh

Formerly bramsdell
The Friday night event is at the Pabst Brewery and Taproom. I have to say, I am very excited for their Helles, Marzen, Dunkel, and 8% monstrosity. I imagine all will be terrible.

Heading to New Glarus this weekend, I tried looking on the website but didnt see it, is there an available beer-to-go menu anywhere?

opinions on the grub at Hacienda in Milwaukee?

going to be there next weekend and planning a stop but it will be a lot easier to convince my wife if the food is good.

opinions on the grub at Hacienda in Milwaukee?

going to be there next weekend and planning a stop but it will be a lot easier to convince my wife if the food is good.
Haven’t been to Hacienda yet. Good City is 2 blocks away though and has really good beer and food

made it to Good City on Saturday

had the porter. was very good. food was just ok. space is nice enough. worth a stop but nothing mind-blowing.