US - Midwest Wisconsin

I expect this to be terrible ...

Beer-New-Glarus-Kuhler-crRobinShepard-06132019.jpg

https://www.jsonline.com/story/trav...ll-town-breweries-visit-wisconsin/3490179002/

Omega Brewing Experience, Omro
Rocky Reef Brewing, Woodruff
Hubbleton Brewing, Waterloo
Cercis Brewing, Columbus
Dave's Brewfarm, Wilson
Driftless Brewing Co., Soldiers Grove

Tried to convince the wife and family to stop at Hubbleton on the drive from MKE to Madison on Saturday but they said it was out of the way. Did stop at Sunshine in Lake Mills. Nice place.

SIL lives near Driftless so will be hitting that hopefully soon.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/trav...ll-town-breweries-visit-wisconsin/3490179002/

Omega Brewing Experience, Omro
Rocky Reef Brewing, Woodruff
Hubbleton Brewing, Waterloo
Cercis Brewing, Columbus
Dave's Brewfarm, Wilson
Driftless Brewing Co., Soldiers Grove

Dave's Brewfarm is fun stop east of the Twin Cities before Menomonie. Only open on select weekends. But a fun farm vibe and some interesting beers.

From Badger State:

New Brew Alert! Brewed in collaboration with @AlJohnsons Swedish Restaurant in Door County to help them celebrate their 70th Anniversary. This specialty Ale compromised of golden and caramel malts with lingonberries** added at the end of fermentation. What started as a fun idea a few years ago has finally materialized into a delicious yet still lighter style ale at 4.9%ABV. This beer does an incredible job of showcasing the Lingonberry Fruit's slight tartness with a mildly bitter and woody finish. The berry is native to the Scandinavian region of northern Europe and featured in many dishes at Al Johnson's.

Available in the Taproom starting this Thursday (6/27)!

**not to be confused with dingleberries

65312590_2882355418504957_8309022067026558976_n.jpg

my annual plead....the new glarus vote is open. we all want eisbock, sour fruit aka vsb, wild peach but gents and lady or two, can you please throw a vote for old english porter? Im a shitty campaign manager (like a bad bernie bro) but i need this back in my life, if only so I can have a baseline to steal the recipe and taste profile.

my annual plead....the new glarus vote is open. we all want eisbock, sour fruit aka vsb, wild peach but gents and lady or two, can you please throw a vote for old english porter? Im a shitty campaign manager (like a bad bernie bro) but i need this back in my life, if only so I can have a baseline to steal the recipe and taste profile.
I just want to see them do a radler. Would drive back to WI to get a case or two.