Wine

Evergreen statement for all their wines

Ive been lucky with their core line up at my go-to spot. The full range has been available for weeks and ive scooped more bianco than my budget really allows for.

fe02e6d88ae6dad0a95c4d9a9c32fa78.jpg

Those bottles above look awesome. In this economy I've had to cut back on my booze spending but I splurged on this bottle the other day. It drinks too easy. Like red wine jello squares.
0D460E5B-D5B8-4CF5-AB52-39D581810023.jpeg
Also, the local wine distro that also carries Shelton Bros posted this bottle. Consider me ISO!

8D13B9E1-D70E-404A-9218-7E5CDEFF5525.png

Those bottles above look awesome. In this economy I've had to cut back on my booze spending but I splurged on this bottle the other day. It drinks too easy. Like red wine jello squares.
0D460E5B-D5B8-4CF5-AB52-39D581810023.jpeg
Also, the local wine distro that also carries Shelton Bros posted this bottle. Consider me ISO!

8D13B9E1-D70E-404A-9218-7E5CDEFF5525.png

the field recordings stuff is the best bang for your buck! I’m blessed to be trusted to buy wine for my current work spot that’s a brewery with a restaurant, so I get to seek out the wines I love and what I’ve been wanting to try and hope people dig em, which most people have! Suburban Northern California is tough...

I feel like most albarino’s I’ve had have reminded me of lambic, a great one that isn’t $$$ is the la clarine albarino.

the le coste bianco ripazzo i had last night was lambic like, needed to decant for like 15-20 mins but once it all settled, it was great!

the field recordings stuff is the best bang for your buck! I’m blessed to be trusted to buy wine for my current work spot that’s a brewery with a restaurant, so I get to seek out the wines I love and what I’ve been wanting to try and hope people dig em, which most people have! Suburban Northern California is tough...

I feel like most albarino’s I’ve had have reminded me of lambic, a great one that isn’t $$$ is the la clarine albarino.

the le coste bianco ripazzo i had last night was lambic like, needed to decant for like 15-20 mins but once it all settled, it was great!
The La Clarine and the the Le Coste sound awesome. I'll have to reach out to the local wine shop and see if they stock them.

The La Clarine and the the Le Coste sound awesome. I'll have to reach out to the local wine shop and see if they stock them.
Also check out Populis. They’re the more wallet-friendly wines from Les Lunes. Everything I’ve tried has been good to great.

Also check out Populis. They’re the more wallet-friendly wines from Les Lunes. Everything I’ve tried has been good to great.

Les Lunes / Populis wines are awesome! Great folks as well! They’re on the list for my next order. Need to show CA some love, I was carrying Margins Muscat Blanc and En Cavale’s Sauvignon blanc both killer wines and grown very local to me in Brentwood/Knightsen.

CrudoSoy88 if you want some le coste I’d be happy to assist for C+S, recent SARA drops have left me with a mountain of shippers.

Les Lunes / Populis wines are awesome! Great folks as well! They’re on the list for my next order. Need to show CA some love, I was carrying Margins Muscat Blanc and En Cavale’s Sauvignon blanc both killer wines and grown very local to me in Brentwood/Knightsen.

CrudoSoy88 if you want some le coste I’d be happy to assist for C+S, recent SARA drops have left me with a mountain of shippers.
What a generous offer! If I can't track these down locally I MAY have to hit you up. Cheers!

I've really enjoyed every Luyt wine I've had, so I had to give this a try. Did you ever want your natty wine to remind you of raicilla or mezcal? Then get this. It's floral and briny, but it's also a little smoky... Much different from the usual suspects I keep around.
His other line of Pipeño wines are smoky as well. I was told that comes from the volcanic soil. Really interesting wines to serve with food.

His other line of Pipeño wines are smoky as well. I was told that comes from the volcanic soil. Really interesting wines to serve with food.

Have you had the Coronel del Maule? That one is smoky and delicious. I didn't get so much of that with the Portuzuelo (red or white). The white one was straight lime juice.

We had one from 7 Fuentes (Canary Islands) two weeks ago that was super volcanic and smoky too. Good shit.

Have you had the Coronel del Maule? That one is smoky and delicious. I didn't get so much of that with the Portuzuelo (red or white). The white one was straight lime juice.

We had one from 7 Fuentes (Canary Islands) two weeks ago that was super volcanic and smoky too. Good shit.
I believe coronel de maule is the smokiest. I haven’t had the 2019 vintage but I did try them all last summer

TalkScuola: Here is a nice frizzante that we brought in to replace another that might be hard to get once it's out (Il Folicello). It's described as a good replacement for Prosecco but I liked it a bit more than the Glera bubbles I've had, as it does indeed remind me of that Folicello funk. That said, I am using the last third of the bottle for a spritz.

8B6CEB28-DADC-43FE-843C-2AA378BB7D1F.jpeg

Back