Wine

anigif_sub-buzz-13185-1540247517-1.gif

Anyone else here into wine?

A few months ago, I would not have answered this question. But I didn't choose the specialty booze retail life; the specialty booze retail life chose me. Oh wait. I did choose it.

Anyway, I'm currently sipping on this offering from somewhere semi-close to BadJustin's place. Very enjoyable; some red berries and herbs. I watched the rain fall all day, while wearing a long sleeved tee and jeans despite the month, and decided this was what I wanted to have when I got home.

My GF bought a little more than a case of assorted stuff from Wild Arc Farm. A super tiny farm winery in the Hudson Valley. They use a few different production facilities throughout the state, but their home base is actually just a few minutes down the road from Angry Orchard.

Some pet nats, a few different piquettes. Everything has been awesome so far, and it is my understanding that they plan to start canning a piquette for wider distribution in the near future.

My GF bought a little more than a case of assorted stuff from Wild Arc Farm. A super tiny farm winery in the Hudson Valley. They use a few different production facilities throughout the state, but their home base is actually just a few minutes down the road from Angry Orchard.

Some pet nats, a few different piquettes. Everything has been awesome so far, and it is my understanding that they plan to start canning a piquette for wider distribution in the near future.

I need to check them out.

really been digging Morphos by Oyster River Winegrowers in Maine. Really nice Pet Nat.

anigif_sub-buzz-13185-1540247517-1.gif

Anyone else here into wine?

A few months ago, I would not have answered this question. But I didn't choose the specialty booze retail life; the specialty booze retail life chose me. Oh wait. I did choose it.

Anyway, I'm currently sipping on this offering from somewhere semi-close to BadJustin's place. Very enjoyable; some red berries and herbs. I watched the rain fall all day, while wearing a long sleeved tee and jeans despite the month, and decided this was what I wanted to have when I got home.

Wine shitlord now

Picking up my Wild Arc order on Saturday, much excite.

Is it? I’ve only purchased Susucaru, and it wasn’t that pricey for how good it was. I want to say mid $20 range? Maybe a little closer to $30.
Looks like it's $40/bottle most places. In PA, we have to pay $55 to have the privilege of placing a "special order," with additional fees on top.

Do any of you have a recommended site for getting nat/raw wines online? I want to put together a nice box for my wife, but getting shipping to IL is always a huge problem. Also, if you have recommendations of natural wines regardless of style... Munjebel seems to be a good start. I'm good with going up to like $100/bottle..but would prefer a nice mix with some daily drinkers.

Do any of you have a recommended site for getting nat/raw wines online? I want to put together a nice box for my wife, but getting shipping to IL is always a huge problem. Also, if you have recommendations of natural wines regardless of style... Munjebel seems to be a good start. I'm good with going up to like $100/bottle..but would prefer a nice mix with some daily drinkers.