Why would my WiFi start to hate DDT?

Coyote

I've had worse sprayed on my butthole
Yo

Past couple days, the site has been very sluggish on my Wi Fi network but mostly fine on mobile data. It's also complaining the site's security certificate has expired.

Normally I'd just assume WiFi router nonsense but it hasn't been a 100% clean line either way. Sometimes loads on WiFi. Sometimes craps out on mobile data.

I assume this is just a "me" thing but did anyone turn on/off some kind of security certificate in the past few days? Some poking reveals that a cPanel Inc thing is out of date.

OceanOfMead

Staff member
Yo

Past couple days, the site has been very sluggish on my Wi Fi network but mostly fine on mobile data. It's also complaining the site's security certificate has expired.

Normally I'd just assume WiFi router nonsense but it hasn't been a 100% clean line either way. Sometimes loads on WiFi. Sometimes craps out on mobile data.

I assume this is just a "me" thing but did anyone turn on/off some kind of security certificate in the past few days? Some poking reveals that a cPanel Inc thing is out of date.
This sounds like a Nathan question, but when my previous phone was getting particularly elderly, sites would lag, including this one because of all the pictures, and I found the ole IT standby of turning it off and back on again fixed the problem.

Nathan

Administrator
Staff member
All our certificates are up to date but it wouldn't surprise me if your WiFi has something cached.

I agree with OceanOfMead - restart your router and see what happens.