What are you cooking???

Those look like bedazzled vaginas. Wood plow.
Unsurprisingly this is not the first time I heard this joke from a male. You’re about number 4 after the party.

It’s literally all the moms could talk about at the party though. They couldn’t believe I didn’t buy them. I just kept telling them “I Pinterested the fuck outta this” followed by high fives.

Also I bought about 10lbs of meat and 40 adults ate about 5lbs. Yo apparently I’m fat and thought people would eat 1/4 lb each. Oh well me now have 5lbs of marinated fajita meat for the week (or longer) in the freezer lol.

Last edited:
Also I bought about 10lbs of meat and 40 adults ate about 5lbs
Meanwhile for our first baby’s first bday yesterday I smoked a 9.5 lb boneless pork butt for pulled pork, plus 7lbs of boneless chicken thighs (at least 20 pieces) and hot dogs (I cooked 12) for 13 adults and 3 kids (who only ate dogs).

Pork was nearly polished off. 3/4 of the chicken was gone and 11/12 dogs got eaten. Any more people and I would have needed more food 😬

Trying to gauge how much meat I should buy when half the patty is over 70 and one is a vegetarian mom of two kids. I would assume the kids are vegetarian?

Meanwhile for our first baby’s first bday yesterday I smoked a 9.5 lb boneless pork butt for pulled pork, plus 7lbs of boneless chicken thighs (at least 20 pieces) and hot dogs (I cooked 12) for 13 adults and 3 kids (who only ate dogs).

Pork was nearly polished off. 3/4 of the chicken was gone and 11/12 dogs got eaten. Any more people and I would have needed more food 😬
Yeah I don’t get it. Maybe they ate before they came? Perhaps them being tacos with toppings was a factor? We also had a lot of appetizers including a giant vat of slow cooker queso.

Also our babies should probably be best friends lol.

The book is by America's Test Kitchen and I'll give em credit: it works super well. Nice salty crisp on the outside.

Whatever testing they're doing in America kitchen, it's working.
We got the honey, S+P recipe from Zingermans

I grabbed a bag of hatch chilis at the store today, I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with them. Anyone have a recipe they'd like to share?
ezgif.com-video-to-gif_4_1adb6b27-60cf-4ad7-b391-a2e91a92e771_900x.gif

pls make breakfast tacos

Back