• The first DDT Glassware is on sale! Check out the announcement here!
  • Jerm has put together a LIF to help with COVID-19 relief. Check it out here. (If you don't have access, DM Nathan.)

Vinyl and Beer

had forgotten about this band. My roommate in Athens introduced me to them years ago and we saw them. I gotta revisitEntrance.
I’m a pretty big Guy Blakeslee fan, especially the Entrance era stuff. Not quite sure what his deal is now...he’s kinda just a bohemian who puts out random stuff from time to time. Which I’m cool with too. He’s an extremely underrated guitarist, good song writer and obviously has a unique vocal style. I saw them open for Lungfish back in probably 2003 or so and I remember I was standing outside talking to some friends and he started warming up his vocals before their set and it was so insane I actually went in to watch the sound check.

OceanOfMead

Staff member
752C2D56-BFEE-4E2B-BF18-4F15D0EA28E8.jpeg
I was going to put on my new Woody Guthrie, then saw the news Adam Schlesinger is on a ventilator. He’s been involved in writing so many songs that bring me joy from Fountains of Wayne to Tinted Windows to Josie and the Pussycats to Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.