Vinyl and Beer

Revision "Battle of the Lords" DIPA.

Megadeth Rust in Peace. Original 1990 Capitol vinyl. Those remasters they put out in 2004 were not good.

EOhJj6NUwAEPXPn

I still think Surfer Rosa is one of the most important records ever made. There are unlimited examples of artists saying their goal was to copy what the Pixies were doing in the late 80s.

My favorite is Jonny Greenwood saying Radiohead began incorporating other sounds and moved away from guitars because there are only so many Pixies albums to rip off.

A064CA04-73CF-4D17-9DF3-98D3D50B77B2.jpeg
Leon and Coffee while I fail at bread for another week in a row.

Have you tried the artisan bread in 5 minutes a day recipe/method? Maybe it's not quite the bread making experience you're looking for, but it makes pretty good bread.
20200118_121410.jpg

Also, I don't think I shared a picture of the full collection when that came up so, here it is. Desperately need new shelving as I've started taking over my wife's shelves with overflow of my collection. 10" and 7" are on another bookcase though there aren't a ton.

20200118_115211.jpg
Totally tubular.

22C13091-3926-40B6-8413-29CB3D2AFAC5.jpeg

so this beer was brewed to celebrate the band’s new album (incidentally called after the party). and I just realized I don’t have it on vinyl haha. oh well. this is my silver medal. local guys that make some really fun poppy punky/yell-y stuff.

edit: the beer isn’t blocking a boob or anything, haha

Back