• The first DDT Glassware is on sale! Check out the announcement here!
  • Jerm has put together a LIF to help with COVID-19 relief. Check it out here. (If you don't have access, DM Nathan.)

Vinyl and Beer

I have a similar irrational annoyance of double LPs. By the time I’m done with the first record, I’m usually ready to move on to another artist. It’s too much.
I don’t hate double LPs *if* the album length actually necessitates it. But I feel like too many folks are doing it just to... not sure if that’s the artist or label or what?

Kid A comes to mind. Under 50 minutes and it’s a 33 rpm double LP. Half the fucking records are blank with the nonsense 12 minute sides.

I don’t hate double LPs *if* the album length actually necessitates it. But I feel like too many folks are doing it just to... not sure if that’s the artist or label or what?

Kid A comes to mind. Under 50 minutes and it’s a 33 rpm double LP. Half the fucking records are blank with the nonsense 12 minute sides.
I still hate em regardless. 4 flips is tough to deal with. Double 10”s can just fuck right off.

Like I did not do my research on that other Swans record and it’s 3 frickin discs. Not saying it’s not gonna be worth it, but it will seriously take a small miracle for me to have that much spare time while not completely intoxicated. But maybe that’s not a bad thing? You tell me.

I still hate em regardless. 4 flips is tough to deal with. Double 10”s can just fuck right off.

Like I did not do my research on that other Swans record and it’s 3 frickin discs. Not saying it’s not gonna be worth it, but it will seriously take a small miracle for me to have that much spare time while not completely intoxicated. But maybe that’s not a bad thing? You tell me.
Yeah that ASMZ is a double 10”

One of the swans records is 4 discs 😂. Just be alert and drunk!