Video Games

I ended up buying this for my children but I'm so curious what this is going to mean. Will each game be added at $30 each? $40 each? Or will they legit not be able to be bought. It's so weird.
I think they're just straight up being delisted and put back into Miyamoto's vault.

If I had to guess I would expect something similar to happen either this year or next for Zelda (Ocarina/Majora's Mask/maybe Wind Waker). Followed by Metroid Trilogy the next year (since the new one should be presumably out by then). Release them for 6 months then delist. It seems like something that would follow a pattern.

Something is definitely happening with those older Zelda 3D titles this year since it's Zelda's 35th Anniversary. MARK MAH WORDS.

I ended up buying this for my children but I'm so curious what this is going to mean. Will each game be added at $30 each? $40 each? Or will they legit not be able to be bought. It's so weird.
If it's like Xbox /Capcom with some of the fighting games....

Legit not able to be bought.

Reason I make that comparison is ice taken a trip down memory lane with marvel vs Capcom 2. Watched enough of its recent revival that I want to play (IE suck at it).

But you can't buy it anymore. It's not backwards compatible...so must be played on Xbox 360 only. I turned on my old 360....I have a save - guessing I borrowed it?

Buying isn't an option since now it's pricing is like secondary beer and the prices are over triple digits.

Le sigh...rant over

MLB The Show 21 coming to XBOX GamePass on 4/20. Whoa.

Wow! Those are the kind of games on the XBOX GamePass? The PS5 version has pretty much nothing I care about. I did buy MLB The Show 2020 for $15 and will probably just play that for the season as I'm sure I'll never notice any of the differences and don't care to spend $70 on the slightly newer version.

Wow! Those are the kind of games on the XBOX GamePass? The PS5 version has pretty much nothing I care about. I did buy MLB The Show 2020 for $15 and will probably just play that for the season as I'm sure I'll never notice any of the differences and don't care to spend $70 on the slightly newer version.
It really is a fantastic deal. FYI: You can stack 3 years of regular XBOX Live Gold then convert to GamePass Ultimate (which includes GamePass for XBOX, PC, and Cloud AND XBOX Live) for $1 which works out to $60 and change per year for the first 3 years (but you have to lay out $180 all at once). That's $540 at the normal price ($15/month)

I did that and now I just refill up to 3 years every chance I get with deals like this....

Good till 2024 right now.

Microsoft ain’t fucking around with Sony this gen. I totally believe this rumor....

Wow the fanboi is still really that strong amongst consoles.

Many of the highlighted comments are people saying in some fashion it's going to be a bad game..simply because it's on Xbox 😂

It really is a fantastic deal. FYI: You can stack 3 years of regular XBOX Live Gold then convert to GamePass Ultimate (which includes GamePass for XBOX, PC, and Cloud AND XBOX Live) for $1 which works out to $60 and change per year for the first 3 years (but you have to lay out $180 all at once). That's $540 at the normal price ($15/month)

I did that and now I just refill up to 3 years every chance I get with deals like this....

Good till 2024 right now.

Thanks for sharing this. I had no idea, but getting set to do this once my current 3 months for a dollar deal runs out.

Wow the fanboi is still really that strong amongst consoles.

Many of the highlighted comments are people saying in some fashion it's going to be a bad game..simply because it's on Xbox 😂
I swear some of these folks have to be bots. Anytime XBOX announces ANYTHING on their Twitter the first replies are always pLaYsTaTiOn BeTtEr and it annoys the shit out of me.

Back