• The first DDT Glassware is on sale! Check out the announcement here!
  • Jerm has put together a LIF to help with COVID-19 relief. Check it out here. (If you don't have access, DM Nathan.)

Video Games

Not sure if theres any BR fans in here but CoD Warzone is a ton of fun and free to play. The game offers a new twist on the BR genre with a couple different ways of coming back from the dead and a couple other new twists on the genre. Im currently addicted. Def worth giving it a try (its FTP)
Such a fun game! It moves very fast but i love that you get more than enough opportunities to stay in the game. The revival of teammates, gulag and buy backs can be really fun/challenging/rewarding. The rocks and punching is a nice way of annoying ppl in the gulag! Lol

Bought a PS4 (Bundle with Last of Us, God of War, and Horizon Zero Dawn), NHL20, Division 2, and Bloodborne...I'm in it for the long haul!

Pretty stoked to have a new console. Haven't had a legit gaming console since the OG XBox and my laptop is 4 years old and showing the age badly.

Yeeeeah, I really didn't know the plot. Just that its critically acclaimed. Got the game, read the description, laughed, and put in NHL20.
the game is beautiful in every way. The story is about a zombie apocalypse basically. def worth playing. it can get super frustrating at time though.

unpopular opinion: I didn't like TLOS. I also never finished it, I found the combat / sneaky shit to be boring.

My son has a legit VR system for his PC (Oculus Rift ), I just tried it it was some trippy 💩.Felt real as hell , gave me some kind of weird motion sickness LOL...

Last edited:
I just built a brand new rig myself for around 1800 - really tempting to pick up a Rift S now that I have the horsepower for it. They're surprisingly affordable for a VR set, but they seem to be sold out everywhere.

I just built a brand new rig myself for around 1800 - really tempting to pick up a Rift S now that I have the horsepower for it. They're surprisingly affordable for a VR set, but they seem to be sold out everywhere.
I'm slowly buying components for a new computer for my wife and your computer will have cost twice as much. Funny.

If you can find the Oculus Quest... I don't see why you wouldn't pick that up over the S these days.

With the link cable it can connect to PC to play PC games and uses the same controllers... and has the option for wireless play with Quest titles *shrug*

If you can find the Oculus Quest... I don't see why you wouldn't pick that up over the S these days.

With the link cable it can connect to PC to play PC games and uses the same controllers... and has the option for wireless play with Quest titles *shrug*
That is mostly sold out as well

I don't know if I can see Nintendo being that pragmatic given previous releases, but I would kill for a single game that has all 4 of them on it.