Tweets not loading on desktop

Nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Try clearing your cookies. This happened to me once on my phone and a cookie clear seemed to fix it.

I should add we use an extension for Twitter and other link expansion. I can check and see tomorrow if there's an update outstanding.

Litheum94

Title Earner
Wow, will this be the first time someone has used Edge without closing it Immediately when it randomly tries to make itself the default browser?
It’s the only other browser I have on my work computer. Otherwise I view this site strictly on mobile.

Nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Loads in Edge, not in Chrome.

FWIW, this appears to be an issue with the other site as well.
Well that's terrible news for you but great news for me in that it means there's nothing I can do :(

I would suggest a total cache clear etc in Chrome but that's such a pain in the ass I cannot in good conscious tell you that's what I recommend. You can try it. But don't blame me.

Litheum94

Title Earner
Well that's terrible news for you but great news for me in that it means there's nothing I can do :(

I would suggest a total cache clear etc in Chrome but that's such a pain in the ass I cannot in good conscious tell you that's what I recommend. You can try it. But don't blame me.
Eh, I mostly visit both sites on my phone, so I’ll just deal with it. Thanks for looking into it.