This thread about the National Basketball Association may not be retransmitted, reproduced, rebroadcast, or otherwise distributed...

200.gif

jsonline has a headline about the NBA season being canceled

the pic above is Bucks players celebrating. great job editors.

or did Moe Greene already post this?

kind of a careless tweet by Woj. was Gobert careless AFTER being diagnosed? was he sick, hadn't been tested, but went around trying to be funny, fucking with people's stuff? or was this typical locker room shenanigans that happen everywhere and it's just unfortunate that Gobert is sick?

kind of a careless tweet by Woj. was Gobert careless AFTER being diagnosed? was he sick, hadn't been tested, but went around trying to be funny, fucking with people's stuff? or was this typical locker room shenanigans that happen everywhere and it's just unfortunate that Gobert is sick?

Seems both?.... He didn't know he'd get sick but careless he didn't take it more serious

Good points .TBH the tweet to me sounds like his teammates are upset and calling him out on it .

As a Sixers season ticket holder, I haven’t heard anything. Including that Al was responsible for the continued increase in prices.

The Chinese league shut down for 10 weeks. Since they aren’t subject to weather, I’m sure they’re ok pushing off the season to compete with August baseball

Perspective : .. 100 grand is less than one half of one percent (.345 %) of Kevin Loves 2020 salary. For somebody who makes $100,000 a year, its equivalent to $345.

$345 may be a lot for somebody who only makes $100,000 but .345 % of $29,000,000 (one year salary) ($120,402,17 over 4 years) ... he did what he could!!!

Not even hating on Kevin Love or the others...just shows you how much money a one year salary really is. To play sports for our entertainment.

Hes watchin people lined up in stores for hours and hours to buy toilet paper and other crap ..... hes chillin with a few hundred million in his bank account, and is just like "Here, here, take this 100 grand, I dont even need it. "

Not even hating on Kevin Love or the others...just shows you how much money a one year salary really is. To play sports for our entertainment.

Hes watchin people lined up in stores for hours and hours to buy toilet paper and other crap ..... hes chillin with a few hundred million in his bank account, and is just like "Here, here, take this 100 grand, I dont even need it. "
And yet the billionaire who writes pays him is doing nothing! It's a drop in the bucket for a player, it's NOTHING to a billionaire

Back