This thread about the National Basketball Association may not be retransmitted, reproduced, rebroadcast, or otherwise distributed...

without the express written consent of the NBA.

giphy.gif

I hope GS wins tonight. Would like to see it come down to game 7.

on another note, I'm trying to get excited about the draft for the Bulls but I'm just not sure I can get excited as long as GARPAX is still around

Warriors in 7
I also think they win this series.Toronto's time to win this series was when they were up 6 with 3 minutes left to play.Warriors have a core of guys with championship mettle,who have comeback from being down 3-1. The Raps besides Kawhi & Green they have a bunch of guys that have choked a lot in the POs.Durant's sacrifice will not be forgotten , that will give them the energy and motivation to win.
giphy.gif

I also think they win this series.Toronto's time to win this series was when they were up 6 with 3 minutes left to play.Warriors have a core of guys with championship mettle,who have comeback from being down 3-1. The Raps besides Kawhi & Green they have a bunch of guys that have choked a lot in the POs.Durant's sacrifice will not be forgotten , that will give them the energy and motivation to win.
giphy.gif
Regardless it's gonna be fun to watch

Back