• The first DDT Glassware is on sale! Check out the announcement here!
  • Jerm has put together a LIF to help with COVID-19 relief. Check it out here. (If you don't have access, DM Nathan.)

This thread about the National Basketball Association may not be retransmitted, reproduced, rebroadcast, or otherwise distributed...

I’ll definitely be watching this 😂
The NBA is just so far out ahead Of other sports leagues or even companies in managing their social perspective/image/response. I love that they’ll most likely have COVID-19 positive players in the tournament, who will no doubt have a positive message.

Even the NBA’s commercials right now have a better message than 99.9% than the rest of the world.

The NBA is just so far out ahead Of other sports leagues or even companies in managing their social perspective/image/response. I love that they’ll most likely have COVID-19 positive players in the tournament, who will no doubt have a positive message.

Even the NBA’s commercials right now have a better message than 99.9% than the rest of the world.
Adam Silver is incredibly impressive. David Stern was a smart, smart man.

Anyone watch the players 2K tourney last night?

I watched some of Levine-Ayton and found it really entertaining- a mix of talk about the game in progress and real life stuff.

Anyone watch the players 2K tourney last night?

I watched some of Levine-Ayton and found it really entertaining- a mix of talk about the game in progress and real life stuff.
I tuned in and out. 100% support the idea but the coverage style wasn't for me. Got irrationally distracted by wall of shoes guy a few times and felt the in game coverage either needed some play-by-play or more banter. Hopefully it's something they can iterate on game-to-game.