The RTT

My boss and I had a meeting today to go over some stuff. He asked me if we’ve found a house yet. Told him no and we’re looking for a new realtor. He asked me if we’ve looked at other states in my territory. I told him no we haven’t. Then he says “well would you? If things were to change and territories got moved around?”.

So I’ve got that to think about constantly for the foreseeable future. That’s pretty neat.

RyanG

🦋🥕
My boss and I had a meeting today to go over some stuff. He asked me if we’ve found a house yet. Told him no and we’re looking for a new realtor. He asked me if we’ve looked at other states in my territory. I told him no we haven’t. Then he says “well would you? If things were to change and territories got moved around?”.

So I’ve got that to think about constantly for the foreseeable future. That’s pretty neat.
Please Advise Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

plz

User name no longer checks out.

Legit a worry of mine. What am I going to change it to? Chicagoisthecity? Indianapolisisthecity? Stlouisisthecity? Shit just doesn’t make sense.