The RTT

More like whataburger.

Huge cult like following but extremely subpar when analyzed.
No no no... everybody knows that they're a shitty entity that does shitty things... but the popularity and quality of their product is so good it's impenetrable.

People can somehow separate JKR in their mind from Harry Potter and look away from where the royalty checks for their Hufflepuff underwear goes to.

BTW it's been mooooonths since I've been to Whataburger. I'm done with them. Their quality just went to far downhill the last 3-4 years that I'm trying to support only local fast food from here on out (mainly P Terry's). Tired of getting cold burgers from them consistently. They have lost their way.

Spicy Ketchup is still good though, I just buy it at the supermarket.

mowed the lawn shirtless again this weekend. trying to healthify my skin.

figured since i didn't burn last time.. or even darken a little.. maybe the process would be gradual and a couple hours exposure wouldn't be so bad. that was Sunday. today i feel like my entire upper body is on fire and everything itches.

mistakes were made

figured since i didn't burn last time.. or even darken a little.. maybe the process would be gradual and a couple hours exposure wouldn't be so bad. that was Sunday. today i feel like my entire upper body is on fire and everything itches.

mistakes were made
You trying to get melanoma? Cause that's how you get melanoma.

mistakes were made
I’m of Scottish descent and have been blessed with pasty skin. I feel your pain. Aloe that shit.