The RTT

A previous employee of mine had 2 assholes. Well kinda.

Long story short, in high school he supposedly held in shit for so Iong that it worked out his cheek.
Oh My GIF by Omaze

I was in this annoying meeting this afternoon and the project manager kept asking me to do all this shit. So I wrote up on the whiteboard behind me. After that, every question or request I just dead silent pointed over my shoulder. 👉

20211013_145606.jpg

He got big mad. Others in the meeting laughed. I'm a dick sometimes.

Josh

All Mods Are Beautiful
Bowel perforation is a thing, but it's a very serious thing.

Skin is tough and would take substantial force for impacted shit to tear it. By that time the guy would have to be septic as fuck.

Maybe an anal fistula type situation, but that would be quite different than impacted shit coming out of his buttcheek.

This is not what I thought I'd be doing with my day.
Find any good imagery during your googling?

He was in the hospital for quite some time. If I remember correctly, it was somewhere around 3-4 weeks.

tosh

Send me Percy Pigs
Bowel perforation is a thing, but it's a very serious thing.

Skin is tough and would take substantial force for impacted shit to tear it. By that time the guy would have to be septic as fuck.

Maybe an anal fistula type situation, but that would be quite different than impacted shit coming out of his buttcheek.

This is not what I thought I'd be doing with my day.
I can only speak as someone whose bowel has perforated, but that is how shite usually escapes a blocked bowel.

A fistula is not going to result in a second arsehole as you said.. a completely different scenario