The Official Haul Thread

First etre shipment has landed at the new house. My god what have I done....

5A411862-7C87-4E62-8B59-14F7DE973A8D.jpeg

I went like 8 months without buying anything and then got tome drunk one night and fell apart.

Its gonna be like Christmas unboxing these cuz im not 100% sure what drunk me was thinking but I believe the Cantillon drop and 3f OBD release are in this along with my new tome chopes and shirt thats 4 sizes too small.

98794B04-B338-4055-9969-698B98A6303D.jpeg

Schramm’s hold for fall shipping weather really worked out...for them. A simple order of Lord Jim b4 kept growing until finally they were ready to ship. So when Rematch was released, I said to myself that if I order 6 bottles, maybe they’ll let all the orders fall under their free ground shipping with a 6 bottle order. And they did, which was nice. Doubles of nutmeg and ginger just because. The others are all new to me.

Schramm’s hold for fall shipping weather really worked out...for them. A simple order of Lord Jim b4 kept growing until finally they were ready to ship. So when Rematch was released, I said to myself that if I order 6 bottles, maybe they’ll let all the orders fall under their free ground shipping with a 6 bottle order. And they did, which was nice. Doubles of nutmeg and ginger just because. The others are all new to me.
If it makes you feel better I spent $20 flat rate shipping to get a single bottle delivered from B Nektar.

What's the batch number on that OG Pam?

Back