The Footy Thread (Soccer is a terrible word)

Starting this so it gets called the right thing from the get go.

I am all about English footy, but would love more chat about MLS and European leagues, and beyond.

You excited for the Women's World Cup? Nations League final? Copa America? Gold Cup?

Watched the godawful USA-Jamaica friendly this afternoon and the less awful Mexico-Venezuela friendly now.

You excited for the Women's World Cup? Nations League final? Copa America? Gold Cup?

Watched the godawful USA-Jamaica friendly this afternoon and the less awful Mexico-Venezuela friendly now.
Not a big International footy fan. Actually might watch the Netherlands England Nationals thingy game to see
Virgil play.

Starting this so it gets called the right thing from the get go.

I am all about English footy, but would love more chat about MLS and European leagues, and beyond.

I had quite a few English coaches over the years. Never once did I hear them call it footy. I played in college with a Brit. He didn’t call it footy.

It’s soccer. Hell even football. But not footy.

Sturridge’s farewell note was good, it lacked a mention of Klopp however. It is a weird one. A great player for 1.5 of 7 years. Injuries ruined him. He could and should have been so much much. Happy he got the medal.

We let go some other player as well, Moreno is top 10 worst Liverpool players ever. Good riddance.

Well that escalated quickly

13-0, scores like that really shows the gulf in quality between the countries that take it serious and those who are still a long way behind.
All said I see Germany won by a dumb scoreline as well.

It reminds me that last year Everton played a friendly against a part time team and won 34-0.

Well that escalated quickly

13-0, scores like that really shows the gulf in quality between the countries that take it serious and those who are still a long way behind.

What's a double hatrick called?

tumblr_on9wxhuCgE1sfl51ko4_r1_250.gif

Back