The Footy Thread (Soccer is a terrible word)

with a cable login (so still a paywall), i found the games on the univison site so that might be another option. not much better but at least it's not another subscription.
ok, I'll give that a shot. do you know if they show it on replay? bc if not, I'm still out of luck as, like most peope, am at work during the day

Real Madrid about to lose again and take 0 points from their first two group stage matches against the relative minnows of the group (although Gladbach are probably roughly equal in quality to Inter).

5-0 and a Jota hat trick before the 60th minute. Not what I was expecting today.

I don't have whatever English-language channel you all are watching on and am limited to the two Spanish language broadcasts...Man City - Olympiakos and Real - Inter.

5-0 and a Jota hat trick before the 60th minute. Not what I was expecting today.

I don't have whatever English-language channel you all are watching on and am limited to the two Spanish language broadcasts...Man City - Olympiakos and Real - Inter.
I was on mute on CBS all access as i had zoom meetings. Might have to re-watch it with audio later on

Leeds just had a goal overturned by VAR because the goal scorer (Bamford), whose body was 2.5 feet onside, had his arm out calling for the pass and his fingertips were offside.
I feel like arms should be exempted since they are not a playable part of the body. I understand literally any other part of the body but you are in no way gaining any advantage by having your arm offsides.

Back