The BBQ and grilling thread including Big Green Eggs and everything else too

Looks great! How was that Jordan Cab? You mentioned the wife is out of town so doming a nice bottle of cab alone with a nice steak is definitely something I could see myself doing...
Circling back, Jordan cab was fantastic. Bought a case for the holidays and needed to sample the goods. Jammy and rich but not cloying. Wouldn’t pair with something light. Smoked turkey might be the lightest I’d go and it might still be an overkill.

I’m a basic bitch compared to all of you. But looking for some help. I have 2/3 a bag of frozen wings that I found while digging through the freezer. Have them in the fridge to thaw. Any recs on a good way to grill them on a propane grill? I want to do something with them tomorrow with the browns and the masters on. Plus I want the space in my freezer. All the recipes I found said cut them up and grill for 25ish minutes, flipping them every 5 minutes or so.

I’m a basic bitch compared to all of you. But looking for some help. I have 2/3 a bag of frozen wings that I found while digging through the freezer. Have them in the fridge to thaw. Any recs on a good way to grill them on a propane grill? I want to do something with them tomorrow with the browns and the masters on. Plus I want the space in my freezer. All the recipes I found said cut them up and grill for 25ish minutes, flipping them every 5 minutes or so.
You can cut them up if you want but definitely not necessary. I never do.

Grill them until you think they are done then take one off and cut into it to make sure.

Watch for flare-ups on your grill. Chicken grease is hella flammable 😉

Back