The BBQ and grilling thread including Big Green Eggs and everything else too

iamjeff6

Staph Member
In a few weeks I have to cook for 100 people for after a golf tournament. Making pulled pork, how much raw meat do you think I should cook? I was thinking around 75lbs of pork butts.

MordorMongo

Richard Maneuver Esq.
In a few weeks I have to cook for 100 people for after a golf tournament. Making pulled pork, how much raw meat do you think I should cook? I was thinking around 75lbs of pork butts.
I don’t math that well but when I do block party for HOA or anything like that I guesstimate 10-12 people per Butt. If a lot of kids maybe 12-14 even but 10 is a safe number with sides and such. I also eat a lot and always over do it.

I've been MIA for a while. This was always my favorite dang thread on TB.
Instead of buying myself a divorce/mid life crisis sports car, I bought myself an egg. For now......
I haven't looked at/liked/loved that many pics of dudes meat as I did today reading this whole thread. Wood bang again/10.
A couple of quick cooks recently.

0715191857_HDR.jpg

0727192043.jpg

0729191846a_HDR.jpg

Got a Signals and a Billows on the way.
You'll are the best wurst influence.
LYMI

I've been MIA for a while. This was always my favorite dang thread on TB.
Instead of buying myself a divorce/mid life crisis sports car, I bought myself an egg. For now......
I haven't looked at/liked/loved that many pics of dudes meat as I did today reading this whole thread. Wood bang again/10.
A couple of quick cooks recently.

0715191857_HDR.jpg

0727192043.jpg

0729191846a_HDR.jpg

Got a Signals and a Billows on the way.
You'll are the best wurst influence.
LYMI

Fuck yeah buck. Report back on the smokeware set up you got coming!