Talkin' 'bout Beerz

What's that going to cost?
I looked at that and thought “this would have seemed cool about... you know nevermind.” Oxidized Utopias has to be one of the worst things I have ever had. This sounds like a horror show and I am a DFH apologist.

What's that going to cost?
source.gif

Feel like this is extremely late the the boomer complaint game, but it is the federalist haha
giphy.gif

1578679354336.png

The fuck is this guy talking about? Austin Beerworks Fire Eagle IPA is pretty much ubiquitous here on tap or cans. Literally can't name a bar that you can't at least get it in a can (that isn't a brewery). Amongst many others... even Pinthouse... our local haze factory... makes a regular clean IPA.

giphy.gif

1578679354336.png

The fuck is this guy talking about? Austin Beerworks Fire Eagle IPA is pretty much ubiquitous here on tap or cans. Literally can't name a bar that you can't at least get it in a can (that isn't a brewery). Amongst many others... even Pinthouse... our local haze factory... makes a regular clean IPA.
it is the federalist.

These people are complete idiots.

I don’t know if this is the right thread, but I wanted to talk about my local bottle shop. It’s kind of a rundown liquor store, but the owner in the last couple years has made a concerted effort to carry a decent beer selection. He has a decent amount of shelf turds, but my issue is with the beers you want to get when they’re fresh. He has a fair amount of IPAs that are well over six months old. I really want to support him as a local small business, but I hate hunting for fresh beer. Can the distributor take back old beer? How is this usually handled?

Back