Talkin' 'bout Beerz

mborden

Otter Enthusiast
20210912_141642.jpg
Anybody have intel on Drekker Brewing out of Fargo ND? This hit my somewhat local Wegmans. Most are shakes/sours, but I did pick up a four of their double NEIPA, because, you know, fomo.
My local bottle shop gets them and has can limits because people come in from all around to snag em. I have yet to grab one myself due to the price point. I'm always amused by the people who come in and obviously only grab those and nothing else. There is certainly plenty of other tasty PNW stuff in the cooler to make the drive in worth the while.

20210912_141642.jpg
Anybody have intel on Drekker Brewing out of Fargo ND? This hit my somewhat local Wegmans. Most are shakes/sours, but I did pick up a four of their double NEIPA, because, you know, fomo.
I'm a fan. I don't do shakes or sours but the IPAs are all really good. Freak Parade and Doomsday Device are two of my favorites. They also have an interesting haze series that they brew with kveik yeast.

I still have a $100 Tavour gift card from Christmas I should eventually use but I'm too dumb to know how to use it.

Is there a reason they can't just have a normal fucking website? I need to install an app? I looked at the website twice and just got annoyed.

Rainbow Thumbs Down GIF by Mind Pump Media

I still have a $100 Tavour gift card from Christmas I should eventually use but I'm too dumb to know how to use it.

Is there a reason they can't just have a normal fucking website? I need to install an app? I looked at the website twice and just got annoyed.

Rainbow Thumbs Down GIF by Mind Pump Media
I believe it’s app only. The first time I heard about the service, I went to their website, and then immediately left when I realized it was an app. No thanks