Stoned Posts Only

Cakez shatter
847f9bbf-c0be-4db6-ac11-e8e3e2bbf43d.jpg

38863d9a-0eab-42cc-9338-1fded0347926.jpg

Just got a new batch of some cheese from Michigan. While that’s usually my favorite, the purple apricot I got just put me on my fucking ass. I’m fortunate to have a great connect but Jesus sometimes it’s a bit much.

Can someone fill me in on Delta 8 THC?

It’s apparently a loophole and is fookin’ legal in Texas but is more expensive than “my guy”. They’re very wishy washy about the effects in the descriptions obviously.

I’d literally never heard about it till last week.

A nope or dope?

Colorado is auctioning off marijuana themed license plates. For $6,510 you can get "ISIT420".

We're also getting marijuana delivery in Denver so I'm going to be kinda mad if one of the delivery services doesn't get these.

Taking dabs of Siberain peach cake had not done concentrates in a while stoned outta my mind. Paying homage to one of the hardest to ever do it RIP DMX..
IMG-3040.jpg

IMG-3042.jpg

IMG-3043.jpg

Up late packing and doing the same! Dabs of orange kush mints has me wanting to sink into the couch and finish this shit in the morning!

Wow, no 4/20 posts?

About to eat a mashed potato quesadilla out of a combination of laziness & needing to go to the grocery store. Not quite Joe level, but I am going to try bbq, ranch, and honey mustard with it. Not together, that would be Joe level

Back