Stoned Posts Only

I like those Plus ones. They are tasty and very mellow.

Seconded! The absolute best edibles I've personally had, in both consistency and effect. Every edibles I've gotten from dispensaries here in IL just doesn't do it for me like the Plus gummies. I miss being a traveling consultant going to California all the time because it kept me stocked on these. But I ate my last two yesterday. :cry:

Supposed to go to Colorado at the end of July/beginning of August. Had a social distanced hang out tonight with our friends that we are going with. They’re idea of the amount of edibles they want to do is DRASTICALLY different than ours. Looks like I need to get my edible tolerance way up. Jesus Christ.

Supposed to go to Colorado at the end of July/beginning of August. Had a social distanced hang out tonight with our friends that we are going with. They’re idea of the amount of edibles they want to do is DRASTICALLY different than ours. Looks like I need to get my edible tolerance way up. Jesus Christ.
It’s not as hard as it sounds. Just lean into it and remember to hydrate.

It’s not as hard as it sounds. Just lean into it and remember to hydrate.

Or just do as much as you want to/feel comfortable with and don't worry about keeping up. Too many edibles isn't a good time IMO.

I only started to indulge when it became legal in my state because I'm a square and I work in a field that sometimes drug tests. Now I'm moving out of state to a place where not even medical is legal.

I don't know how any of this shit works when you can't just go buy it. Is there a "for Dummies" book on how not to be a lame ass mark? Is the little cartoon guy on the cover stoned? I'm too old to learn how to be a juvenile delinquent, let alone a group of professionals such as yourselves.

In any case, I will enjoy the convenience while it lasts.

EDIT: I also know that admitting this at my age is hilarious at my expense. My wife has already made fun of me once.

I only started to indulge when it became legal in my state because I'm a square and I work in a field that sometimes drug tests. Now I'm moving out of state to a place where not even medical is legal.

I don't know how any of this shit works when you can't just go buy it. Is there a "for Dummies" book on how not to be a lame ass mark? Is the little cartoon guy on the cover stoned? I'm too old to learn how to be a juvenile delinquent, let alone a group of professionals such as yourselves.

EDIT: I also know that admitting this at my age is hilarious at my expense. My wife has already made fun of me once.

Make a new friend in KC, casually bring up weed in conversation, if they bite they can probably lead you to your connect.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but our search for a connect when we moved to Hawaii was hilarious. We met him at a nude hippie beach on drum circle Sunday.

Slide into my DMs for tips but finding a buddy in a legal state is a good start ;)

Back