• The first DDT Glassware is on sale! Check out the announcement here!
  • User TallJustin has put together a LIF to help a friend fight cancer. Check it out here. (If you don't have access, DM Nathan.)

Show me the Honey (wine)! The official Mead, Honey Wine, Biere de Miel and Honey Spirits thread.

Regular Bramble was real good when i was there the other week. Pacific Bramble wasn’t pouring yet.

I ended up passing on bottles just because of timing but I hope they get made again.

Gonzoillini

Staff member
This makes me sad. I had heard they were planning to move into a new space because of a landlord issue, but something else must have happened. I have had some of the best times just hanging out there.

Well that is sad news indeed, there was nothing better after spending $$$ at Schramms than relaxing at Cellarmen's with more sessionable meads, a really weird / eclectic atmosphere, and usually a cool dog or two.

Fuck.

I'm hoping this is just a necessary step to get out of that bullshit deal with their shitheel landlord and they will have a new/similar project up and running soon. Selling off the equipment has me doubtful though.

Public Service Announcement.

This probably doesn’t apply to the 10 people who read this thread.

If you snagged a spot to visit Pips for a tasting; congratulations, it’s a great place run by a great guy. But CTFD. You don’t need to post 37 times about it (you winning a spot, you traveling there, you there, you reliving your visit for a week afterwards, etc). You Instagram followers don’t care. Just be thankful you went and tried tasty meads.

You can make one or 2 posts about it. Maybe a pic of your samples in a glass at the taproom with some words of praise. But if you make an IG post “warning” you IG following pre-emptively of upcoming trip you will be unfollowed.

Thank you for coming to my TEDtalk.

If you snagged a spot to visit Pips for a tasting; congratulations, it’s a great place run by a great guy. But CTFD. You don’t need to post 37 times about it (you winning a spot, you traveling there, you there, you reliving your visit for a week afterwards, etc). You Instagram followers don’t care. Just be thankful you went and tried tasty meads.

You can make one or 2 posts about it. Maybe a pic of your samples in a glass at the taproom with some words of praise. But if you make an IG post “warning” you IG following pre-emptively of upcoming trip you will be unfollowed.

The hero we all need.

MordorMongo

Richard Maneuver Esq.

Your jelly is oozing out of your roll.

Bazinga.

Fun Fact: I swung by Pips about 2 weeks ago. Drank lots of tasty bee spit. Shot lots of shit with Matt. Didn't take a single picture.

Apparently I'm not a social media influencer.
I still haven’t gone to Pips. Happy to let other people make that drive.

Reactions: MJ