Seltzer/Sparkling Water Discussion

^ if you want carb, get Topo. It’s unrivaled.

Tried another Big Swig today.

D91A92A1-6D2A-4178-8A94-D904A2269E95.jpeg
I was at a hipster bar this weekend that based their entire brunch menu on mixing the pickle version with booze and adding a fresh pickle.

And that shit was selling hot.

Currently sipping a Waterloo Watermelon and I'm unimpressed, very middle of the road. Had a random cranberry lime Trader Joes one the other day that had a hint of vanilla to it that was very very good. I don't get to TJ's often anymore but I'll be on the lookout for that again

Currently sipping a Waterloo Watermelon and I'm unimpressed, very middle of the road. Had a random cranberry lime Trader Joes one the other day that had a hint of vanilla to it that was very very good. I don't get to TJ's often anymore but I'll be on the lookout for that again

I like the Waterloo Black Cherry. Definitely better than the Polar. Just had TJs Cranberry/Clementine. Didn't get much cranberry, whole lotta citrus.

Had the new Target brand Good & Gather Peach/Ginger seltzer. Wood not bang again. Tasted like the peach ring candies, so artificial. Got almost no ginger from it as well.

I really want to try that Natural Light seltzer but it's either selling out instantly here or they haven't sent it at all because I haven't seen it aaaaanywhere.

Had the new Target brand Good & Gather Peach/Ginger seltzer. Wood not bang again. Tasted like the peach ring candies, so artificial. Got almost no ginger from it as well.

Tastes like peach rings, count me in.

Also, Good and Gather sounds like a basic ass sign you'd find in a subdivision dining room.

FF37DEE6-05DC-4BA2-9068-D02AA8ECDF04.jpeg

This is getting outta hand...

... but we finally got the Natural Light water, son! Interestingly priced the same as White Claw ($13.98) which I think is a bit bold of them.

FF37DEE6-05DC-4BA2-9068-D02AA8ECDF04.jpeg

This is getting outta hand...

... but we finally got the Natural Light water, son! Interestingly priced the same as White Claw ($13.98) which I think is a bit bold of them.

I don’t see the word “hard” in the thread title here, bud.

PS - The Natty Light Mango ones are disgusting

Back