Screw You Guys, This is the South Park Thread

One of my favorite moments in the entire history of the show happens in that episode:

Mr. Garrison: Okay, children, now I wanna review the different sexual positions. Who can tell me which sexual positions we talked about?
Filmore: [raises his hand] Miss'nary position?
Mr. Garrison: [turns around and writes the position] Missionary position, good. A little boring, but tried and true. What else?
Girl: Doggie?
Mr. Garrison: [turns around and writes the position] That's right. Doggie style we went over, mhm.
Boy: Pile driver?
Mr. Garrison: [turns around and writes the position] Uh huh, pile driver position. Good, Quaid.
Flora: The Filthy Sanchez?
Mr. Garrison: [turns around and writes the position] Yes, good Flora, you remembered the Filthy Sanchez.
Boy 2: Hot Karl?
Mr. Garrison: [turns around and writes the position] Yes, you can give your partner the ol' Hot Karl, sure.

seeing this made me feel like South Park needs it's own thread. Also the Chinese Censoring episode last week was fucking hilarious. Poor pooh bear

They have done some straight to own films but yeah. They are about due for a new big side project, though the show has gotten more complex over time. I know they still kick out episodes in a week to keep them current to events, but they have gotten really good at working them into a season long arc as well. The early episodes seem so simplistic and just jokes for the sake of jokes, and I am really impressed that all this time later they have worked it into season long arcs that land on a meaningful punchline. The show has gotten smarter, unlike a certain other animated series. 😬

Back