Saison Thread

x-posted for maxi-likes

Fairy hoppy nose full of orange rind, Zinfandel, musty oak, pineapple, and cherry. Bright citrus/tropical acidity hits your tongue quickly and dissipates to a pithy orange rind. Really makes you want to go back for the next sip right away. Wonderful.

Really wish I grabbed a case of these, but I had already abused my credit card enough when I was up in Richmond.

70b9f76ada27f9c2a34ec07c7f3e99bb_raw.jpg

Tasty camping beverage.

Cracked this with the wife on a warm porch evening. Floodland deserves all the hype. This was reminiscent of Hearts Beat from upright.

Gamay grapes throughout, great sipper and potent abv. Not sure how close they are pushing towards wine but loved this.

Cracked this with the wife on a warm porch evening. Floodland deserves all the hype. This was reminiscent of Hearts Beat from upright.

Gamay grapes throughout, great sipper and potent abv. Not sure how close they are pushing towards wine but loved this.

EE0DC3FB-3A85-4617-BB36-69DB27D1077F.jpeg

Adam makes wine just for fun (he gave me a bottle of his attempt at Rose a while back, need to open that still), so I'm sure he had that in mind.

I dont have a picture but it needs to be mentioned that Voodoo is officially in the saison game now and what I got to try by them yesterday absolutely knocked my tits off.

Its called building 3: two. (Building 3 being the fermentation building that houses all their wild ales moving forward and two in that its the second beer they have released from said building.)

It is 5ish percent and was fermented/aged for a year in a foeder. Delightfully tart from their house culture.

Back