Random COVID-19 Thoughts Thread

Homie has an MBA, no specialized medical training I could surmise. Yes, everyone and their cousin is an acclaimed infectious disease expert who can hash out a medical study that is, "observational" at best in a short as fuck twitter thread. And then there is someone who can offer some good counter-argument in sub tweet fashion: . Which dials back the "boning" since there is a lot we do not yet know and fingers crossed therapeutic help stymie reinfection along with a vaccine.

Plus, has there been confirmed reinfection outside of some tik tock trolls on beeradvocate?

This disease does suck assmar.
I can’t comment on the second guy, but Slavitt is prob more than some chuckledick MBA.

No he’s not an MD, but he effectively ran Medicaid and Medicare during the end of the Obama and into the Trump admin. I think he was the #2 behind the HHS director. He also was brought in to un-fuck healthcare.gov / Obamacare.

He’s using his twitter platform to be pretty loud during this whole thing, but it’s not like he was an Instagram influencer or Jared Kushner prior to the pandemic. He actually had a background dealing with medical policy and its impact on citizens.

I can’t comment on the second guy, but Slavitt is prob more than some chuckledick MBA.

No he’s not an MD, but he effectively ran Medicaid and Medicare during the end of the Obama and into the Trump admin. I think he was the #2 behind the HHS director. He also was brought in to un-fuck healthcare.gov / Obamacare.

He’s using his twitter platform to be pretty loud during this whole thing, but it’s not like he was an Instagram influencer or Jared Kushner prior to the pandemic. He actually had a background dealing with medical policy and its impact on citizens.
ur a chukkkledikkk

medical policy, McKinsey, etc. yes nice pedigree, but like I said everyone is an expert.