Random COVID-19 Thoughts Thread

Reporting from Ground Zero USA!

Had my pre-surgery appointment and CT scans yesterday at University of Washington Medical Center, and it's been recommend we stay home and avoid crowds of people until the operation next Friday. I can go outside but looking like one last brewery trip before the big day isn't gonna happen now. Bummer, but definitely could be worse.

Luckily my wife and I both already do WFH so it makes this all easier. I saw a story on Today this morning while getting ready that was super Intro to WFH 101. I know most people don't regularly have the option but still, it was really mindboggling. "Make sure you have internet! And a computer!"

I just dont think I could stay focused and get shit done if we both worked from the same house. That's all.
I managed to get shit done last week when my daycare opened late but didn't tell anyone and had to watch my kid the whole time.

In other news, I just got an e-mail that Stanford has gone fully online and is telling students not to come back from spring break. It's just a matter of time before everything else around here is shut down, it seems.

I managed to get shit done last week when my daycare opened late but didn't tell anyone and had to watch my kid the whole time.

In other news, I just got an e-mail that Stanford has gone fully online and is telling students not to come back from spring break. It's just a matter of time before everything else around here is shut down, it seems.
Harvard has done the same. My wife works for UConn and they're getting into position to do the same.

My little city south of the big city of ATL has a couple infected people popping up at the hospitals. Unfortunately my city is a rather large “hospital city” with lots of medical around.

My wife is a healthcare provider and I have 3 young kids, and I work at a company that is global... not a whole lot of expectations that we don’t get it sooner or later.

zero fucks given though, mainly just don’t want my kids to be uncomfortable, I’d welcome 14 days in a guest room and no work honestly