Phish Thread

That's definitely fair. But yeah those were the two I was thinking JEMP or Big Cypress. Even JEMP I feel like 12/29 was the heater of that run, but tough for anything to top the JEMP set. Grinning ear to ear the whole time
Was going to say JEMP too.

I also prefer the festivals over the Halloween/NYE 3 set shows, but also feel like the holidays are the quintessential phish experience. The gag/costume set is a lot of the reasons people go see them rolled in to one night.

Was going to say JEMP too.

I also prefer the festivals over the Halloween/NYE 3 set shows, but also feel like the holidays are the quintessential phish experience. The gag/costume set is a lot of the reasons people go see them rolled in to one night.

I need to meet a hippy sugar-mama before the next fest to hook us with that VIP campground. Magnaball was 5 years and i definitely felt those 3 days of camping. I can only imagine what a disaster i'll be now that i've eclipsed 40. I suppose RV would work too but I deserve nice things, don't I?

I need to meet a hippy sugar-mama before the next fest to hook us with that VIP campground. Magnaball was 5 years and i definitely felt those 3 days of camping. I can only imagine what a disaster i'll be now that i've eclipsed 40. I suppose RV would work too but I deserve nice things, don't I?
Last fest I did was Indio in an offsite condo. It was heaven. Air conditioning and blackout shades really upgrade the festival experience.

Definitely intend on doing the next fest.....from one of those hotel packages in the finger lakes.

Last fest I did was Indio in an offsite condo. It was heaven. Air conditioning and blackout shades really upgrade the festival experience.

Definitely intend on doing the next fest.....from one of those hotel packages in the finger lakes.

Yeah we got a hotel for Magna and was totally worth it. Thirty minute drive there and back. Drew straws to see who had to drive. AC/Bed/Showers are necessary at this point though the weather for Magna was likely manageable to camp

in the end, I’d prefer to be on the grounds but hotel definitely is tempting.

I’m sure most of you have heard this but for Magna my buddy got the other vendor ticket of the 2 that were sent to Hill Farmstead since they sent beer to the fest (nobody but our friend wanted to go). We got there day of and parked in the vendor lot which was about as close to the stage entrance as you could get. Plus free kegs of Edward, SS4 that my friend brought plus Lunch and whatever else the distributors brought in. I’d take that set up again too. But alas, he’s not at HF anymore.

Back