Peloton. Yeah boi

#mproseph checking in. Mid 30s, washed up former HS soccer star. I’m usually trying to beat the class length in output. Ie 450+ for a 45min class. I’m here to stan for Denis Matt and Hannah Marie Corbin. She’s got a Phish ride for the phans.

I’ve done and enjoyed the PZ stuff, where can you find that graph?
App is called Power Zone Plus. Free for 10 rides, $10 one time buy for everything. I love it and really helps visualize my zones.

Leap Into Action challenge was added, getting the badge requires taking one class per day starting today to March 1!
I tried doing that one last year. Made it to 24 days and forgot to do a stretch class one night out of town. Afterward, fuck it. I don't like those challenges.

Y’all are making me want to buy a Peloton.
I’ll never tell someone to but I feel these type devices are great for people who need a little motivation and can find it in competition with either yourself or others. I don’t regret my purchase at all in any way. My buddy recently got whatever that rowing machine thing is and it’s pretty sweet also. Same with the boxing thing.

I’ll never tell someone to but I feel these type devices are great for people who need a little motivation and can find it in competition with either yourself or others. I don’t regret my purchase at all in any way. My buddy recently got whatever that rowing machine thing is and it’s pretty sweet also. Same with the boxing thing.
My neighbor has been talking about how much she wants that $1500 Mirror thing for a while now. Wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up pulling the trigger any day now.

In other news, took a week off for some wholesome South American bachelor party debauchery, now gotta get back in the habit. Planning to do my first FTP test bright and early tomorrow.

Crap didn’t update. Did set new PR Tuesday. Took yesterday off. Just had a ride and it was brutal on my quads. I thought I stretched well enough but my legs disagreed. Finished the ride but was well off the pace. It was probably the most I’ve wanted to quit mid ride since I started back up but I manned up and stopped being a whiny bitch and made it through.

Personally, it's the convenience of having a readily available exercise machine in my basement. Even when it was 200 yards away in the apartment complex gym, there was always a possibility someone else was using it, which was a bummer when it happened.

It's not for everyone, but I sweat my ass off and the leaderboard is the biggest motivator out there for me. No regrets, especially since XPO fucked up my delivery and I got the shipping and setup fee refunded.

My neighbor has been talking about how much she wants that $1500 Mirror thing for a while now. Wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up pulling the trigger any day now.

In other news, took a week off for some wholesome South American bachelor party debauchery, now gotta get back in the habit. Planning to do my first FTP test bright and early tomorrow.
I just started a new job this week, and for some reason my neck has been fucked up since Saturday. It's finally feeling better, so I'm gonna jump on a 45 minute Power Zone Endurance ride during nap time tomorrow.

What were your results??

I just started a new job this week, and for some reason my neck has been fucked up since Saturday. It's finally feeling better, so I'm gonna jump on a 45 minute Power Zone Endurance ride during nap time tomorrow.

What were your results??
Nothing amazing. 74 watts total output, 92 kJ avg output.

Still though, that Denis is sneaky - I thought the FTP test was easy, next thing I knew I was doing 95 cadence at 55 resistance and set a PR.

Did the week 1 30-minute PZ endurance ride this morning. Gotta say, I’m a big fan of the whole PZ thing. Don’t have to worry about a class being too advanced, because everyone is automatically right where they need to be just be staying in whatever zone the instructor calls out. Really cool concept. Also, the software is smart enough to put the PZ bar on the bottom of the screen instead of the standard power output info, which is handy.

I'm a dick (to myself) and always max effort in the last minute. I'm already going to do a cool down, so I don't see the point in having the final minute as cool down too.
I did this too, for shits and giggles. The last bit of the class was supposed to be two minutes at zone 2, but I cranked it to zone 6 because why not, it was gonna end with cool down anyway. My legs almost gave out when I got off the bike, but felt good.