• The first DDT Glassware is on sale! Check out the announcement here!
  • Jerm has put together a LIF to help with COVID-19 relief. Check it out here. (If you don't have access, DM Nathan.)

Peloton. Yeah boi

MordorMongo

Staff Infection
So my dumb ass is in the Peloton fam now so as to maybe extend my life a few days and get more “fit”. This is where I plan to complain about it. Plan is to ride every non Sunday in June and thus far I have. I hate it. I mean it’s a great machine but I hate having to dedicate time away from my vape and chair to fucking sweat in the name of “health”. But what about my mental health mother fuckers

OceanOfMead

Staff member
So my dumb ass is in the Peloton fam now so as to maybe extend my life a few days and get more “fit”. This is where I plan to complain about it. Plan is to ride every non Sunday in June and thus far I have. I hate it. I mean it’s a great machine but I hate having to dedicate time away from my vape and chair to fucking sweat in the name of “health”. But what about my mental health mother fuckers
I joined a cheap gym in my office this week. Used the non Peleton yesterday and the extra wide seat bruised my twat so next week when I return from vacation i will check out the Peleton and we can bitch together. Got to shave off those mead and fry pie pounds somehow.

Does it come with the addition on the house or is the special room like they have in the commercials extra?

OceanOfMead

Staff member
Get really high and put it on one of the Hawaii scenic rides. That’s my only advice.

The classes/instructors are so varied. Most I’ve tried irritated me after less than 2 minutes. Some of the womenZ are hawt doe.
Super helpful. 😂. I think I will bring corded headphones (or can I just run a program from the app on my phone and bluetooth?) and try the 30 minute Motown ride I saw.

You know I can’t get high first because of my job but appreciate the tip.

MordorMongo

Staff Infection
Super helpful. 😂. I think I will bring corded headphones (or can I just run a program from the app on my phone and bluetooth?) and try the 30 minute Motown ride I saw.

You know I can’t get high first because of my job but appreciate the tip.
Yeah headphones help. But seriously I get more enjoyment out of the scenic rides and doing my own “interval” training as opposed to the classes. I’ve done some of them and I’m either too old and disgusting to keep up or I feel like breaking someone’s face so it’s best I avoid those for now.

I do 30 min rides. Every 5 I kick up resistance and pace for 45 seconds, etc. I’m in awful shape so just trying to get somewhere with it slowly.

OceanOfMead

Staff member
If you're competitive at all then the classes are great. I'd start with a beginning training or low impact class. They aren't scary at all and there's a wide variety of instructors and styles. I don't do live classes, but some people love that aspect.
The times don’t line up with my schedule so i will probably do the previously recorded ones. Thanks for the tip! (Just the tip)