• The first DDT Glassware is on sale! Check out the announcement here!
  • Jerm has put together a LIF to help with COVID-19 relief. Check it out here. (If you don't have access, DM Nathan.)

Official Baseball Thread

I had an old VHS cassette of a one hour special taped off of Prism called “1989 Phillies” that I wore out as a kid. I’ve never been so riveted by a one hour show about an entirely forgettable team.
These transactions this year were fire though:

Chris James to the Friars for Kruk and Randy fucking Ready.

Juan Samuel to the Muts for Nails and Roger McDowell

Bedrock to the Giants for Charlie Hayes, Dennis Cook, and Terry Mullholland.

The Padres have a history of trading away All-Stars, so it's par for the course.

Millionaires and billionaires bickering over money is a bad look. And it’s a REALLY bad look when so many people are out of work or lost their business.

The players are the ones being more vocal about it. Not to mention fans know who Max Scherzer is, not the owner of the Royals.
I don't think Royals fans know who the owner of the Royals is

I had an old VHS cassette of a one hour special taped off of Prism called “1989 Phillies” that I wore out as a kid. I’ve never been so riveted by a one hour show about an entirely forgettable team.
Prism shout out

geez. I'd say that worked out for them. completely forgot Kruk came from the Padres. unfortunately the lasting memory I have of Charlie Hays is him catching the last out of the 96 world series. you know, not for the Phils.