Official Baseball Thread

I'm in. citi field is great for beer... my only complaint is (and i'm obv a homer) is that you can't see the field when you're waiting in line like at cbp.

What is cbp?
definitely a quality beer selection. Yankee stadium improved both their beer and food selection but Citi is still better, and it’s not even close when comparing beer selection.

Yankee stadium improved their beer
false abraham simpson GIF

There's one tap of Bronx in the 400s and 100s, and two Brooklyn taps in the 400s. Otherwise I hope you enjoy blue point pinstripe pils.

Since I missed ballpark visit chat but still want to participate:

Astrodome
Enron Field/Minute Maid Park
The Ballpark in Arlington
Angel Stadium in Anaheim
Yankee Stadium
Yankee Stadium 2
Shea Stadium
Citi Field
Progressive Field
Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Wrigley Field

I intend to visit Comerica Park this year. And I've toured but never saw a game at Fenway.

false abraham simpson GIF

There's one tap of Bronx in the 400s and 100s, and two Brooklyn taps in the 400s. Otherwise I hope you enjoy blue point pinstripe pils.

i do.
And that’s still an improvement.
Catskill Ball Lightning pils was available at one point. Plus other Blue Points, obviously not craft but better than some.

i do.
And that’s still an improvement.
Catskill Ball Lightning pils was available at one point. Plus other Blue Points, obviously not craft but better than some.
Catskill was available for most of 2018 but vanished in the 2019 season. The Stonewall taps from Brooklyn replaced it.

I'm not super mad, I'll crush 4 pints of Stonewall before the fifth inning, but it's easily the worst beer program of any stadium I've visited.

That sad, minute maid is a close second.

Back